Something new this afternoon from my busy weekend, colored this lovely Spring Bloom by Tiddly Inks. I made her a child room decoration piece so the polka dot background corresponds with two other framed artworks as well: School Girl and School Girl with Books. I used Silhoutte Studio to outline and cut out the image. Once coloring was complete, I also added some glitter with my Fiskars gel pens.
The Copic markers I used:
Skin: E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Frame: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR20,
Dress: Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08, Y17
Berries: RV23, RV42, R32, B23, B24, B29, B32, G05, G17
Shoes: RV23, RV29, RV42
Please visit her in my Etsy Store, she’s available for purchase. Please remember that custom colors and designs are always an option.
And please visit my Facebook Page for more ideas and colored images.
I’m entering her in the following challenges:
– Tiddly Inks Challenge# 121 Anything Goes
– Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
– Jo’s Scrap Shack Funday Friday Challenge Anything Goes
– Mark’s Finest Papers & Stamps Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge# 186
– Twisted Tuesday 2TC63 Pop Dots and Polka Dots
– Dream Valley Challenges – Challenge#70 Clean and Simple
– Creative Inspirations – Inspired by Anything Goes
– Hambo Hoedown Keeping It Clean (and Simple!) #137
– Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenges #193 Clean & Simple
– Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenge #193 Anything Goes