Yes, finally broke down and created something for Winter / Christmas and I’m actually really happy that I did, it’s helping me feel like Christmas.
As always, first I outline the digital images in Silhouette Studio software and have my Silhouette cutter complete the intricate cuts. Then I start coloring, which is always the most fun! I color the images with Copic Markers (I will list of markers below shortly) spending a lot of attention to details and quality. Once coloring is complete, I highlight some parts with Fiskars glitter gel pens to add a little extra glow, which looks beautiful in natural light. Also, the main character is always mounted with foam pieces to give the image a 3D look. This time I used metallic gel pens plus glitter glue too to create something extra Christmas like. I also used Silhouette Studio to design and cut out the snowflakes.
The artwork is on Etsy, available for purchase, please visit my Etsy Store. Please remember that I am always happy to personalize the artwork with a name, a quote or a special message, endless options really. Also, colors are always customizable options, after all Copic Markers come in 358 different colors!
My Facebook Page also has many other ideas and colored images.
The Copic markers I used:
Tree: G05, G17, B00
Fence: E33, E35, E37, E47
Ground / snow: C1, 0
Girl’s skin: E00, E11, E13
Girl’s hat: R27, R29, R59
Girl’s hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Girl’s hat, dress, boots, and Snowman’s scarf: B00, B01, B04, B05, B08
Snowman’s hat and Girl’s boots: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
I’m entering her in the following challenges:
– Stampin’ for the Weekend Feeling Festive
– Color Me Creative Classroom Anything Goes
– One Stitch at a Time Challenge Use a Digi
– Tiddly Inks #122 Anything Goes
– Make it Colourful Challenge# 4
– Jo’s Scrap Shack FFC# Get in the Spirit
– Glitter n Sparkle Add Some Glitter and Sparkle
– CAS-ual Fridays Clean and Simple
– Dream Valley Anything But a Card
– Creative Inspirations Inspired by Merry Christmas
– Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenge#195 Ho, Ho, Holidays
– Moving Along with the Times Girly but NO Pink
– Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes
– Bunny Zoe’s Shabby Chic / Vintage
– Simply Create Too Snow