I would like to wish each and every one of you a wonderful 2014 and I hope that all your wishes and dreams come through this year!
Speaking of dreams… I always think of fairies as something magical coming from our dreams so today I created the lovely Fairy Fae from Tiddly Inks combined with Hidden Forest from Make it Crafty: Little Fairy in Hidden Forest.
And there’s something very unique about this image: it’s going to my very first Art Walk, which is the 2nd Saturday each month in Sacramento. If you’re in the area, please stop by at Son of a Bean Coffee House for some awesome coffee and art, I’ll be there this Saturday!
I first combined the two PNG images where the Fairy image will serve as added shadow (photo below) and had an additional Fairy image cut out by my Silhouette Portrait —- please check out my very first tutorial on how to use digital images. Of course, coloring the main image is always the most fun! I color the images with Copic Markers (list of markers below plus the final photo) spending a lot of attention to details and quality. Once coloring is complete, I highlight some parts with Fiskars glitter gel pens or glitter glue to add a little extra glow, which looks beautiful in natural light. I also used some mica fragments I found at Stampers Corner.
Please remember that I am always happy to personalize the artwork with a name, a quote or a special message, endless options really. Also, colors are always customizable options, after all Copic Markers come in 358 different colors!
I am also posting more detailed photos below, please check them out too.
* available to purchase at Son of a Bean Coffee House
The Copic markers I used — lots of colors today:
Skin: E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Large Flowers and Dress: RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
Bench: E33, E35, E37, E29
Mushrooms: YR04, YR09, Y17
Other flowers: BV02, BV04, BV08
Leaves: YG07, YG09, G14, G17, G29
Moss: G21, G29, G99
Background: B000, B0000
I’m entering her in the following challenges:
– Make It Monday #173 Challenge
– Copic Marker Europe CAS Challenge# 24
– Stampin for the Weekend Anything Goes
– Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
– Glitter n Sparkle #66 Anything Goes
– Alphabet Challenge X for Extraordinary
– The Paper Shelter Anything Goes
– Divas By Design Anything Goes
– 7 Kids College Funds Anything Goes
– Cute Cards #301 Anything Goes
– Bronte and Bella Challenge #215
– 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #55 New Beginning
– Keep it Simple! Anything Goes