As you might already know, my very first Art Walk is this Saturday, January 11th — please stop by at Son of a Bean Coffee House for some awesome coffee and beautiful artwork!
If you look back a little earlier on my work, you’ll see this little mermaid, sweet image is Birthday Fishes by Tiddly Inks, first created in August 2013 —- she was my very first artwork with Copic markers so yes, she will always be close to my heart. Of course, coloring the main image is always the most fun! I color the images with Copic Markers (list of markers below plus the final photo) spending a lot of attention to details and quality. Please take a look at the very detailed tutorial: Coloring Hair with Copic Markers 1.1 that I created with this very same image.
Please remember that I am always happy to personalize the artwork with a name, a quote or a special message for you! There are really endless options. Also, colors are always customizable options, after all Copic Markers come in 358 different colors!
I am also posting more detailed photos below, please check them out too.
* available to purchase at Son of a Bean Coffee House
The Copic markers I used:
Skin: E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Body: BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Fish: Y17, YR18, YR21
I’m entering her in the following challenges:
– Tiddly Inks CAS Challenge# 124
– Simon Says Stamp Monday Blues Challenge
– Make It Monday #173 Challenge
– Copic Marker Europe CAS Challenge# 24
– Stampin for the Weekend Anything Goes
– Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
– Glitter n Sparkle #66 Anything Goes
– Alphabet Challenge X for Extraordinary
– Divas By Design Let’s Celebrate
– 7 Kids College Funds Anything Goes
– Cute Cards #302 Banish the Blues
– Bronte and Bella Challenge #215
– 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #55 New Beginning
– Keep it Simple! Anything Goes