I’m sharing my Design Team Showcase card at Milk N Coffee — come over and check out the wonderful creations! I used the sweet little Lisbeth Sleeps with her Bunny digital image — which is exactly how my little girl sleeps, her bunny’s name is Bun-Bun. I also opened up my brand new Lucy Label Pop Up die set by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston. What can I say? I’m in love with the Lucy Label Pop Up die set! I’ve said this many times already but will say again (and again and again) that these die sets are amazing! Everything lines up, everything cuts and looks perfect, couldn’t have asked for better! And they’re made in the USA!
How did I create this card?
I placed Lisbeth with Bunny in my Silhouette Studio software, outlined and cut out the image by my Silhouette Portrait cutter.
Next I had to pick out the paper — I don’t know about you or anyone else, but this portion of my crafting can take hours… I find paper I didn’t know I had, re-organize, stack and move and then eventually somehow the paper just appears for the new cards. However, today was different, today I went to my Be Loved collection by Fancy Pants Designs and used everything from the collection, including the tape sticker that I cut Happy Birthday from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Once everything was colored — yes, I colored after choosing the paper so I could coordinate my image nicely with the paper colors as well— I cut my base to 6″ x 12″ and scored at 6″. The front and back accent layers were cut at 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″. Then I cut down the inside layer at 11 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ and scored at the middle again. The score line is the exact guide for the die set and once the cuts were made (yepp, perfect cuts!), I could assemble the entire card.
Please remember that I am always happy to personalize my artwork with a name, a quote or a special message, endless options really. Also, colors are always customizable options, after all Copic Markers come in 358 different colors!
I am also posting more detailed photos below, please check them out too.
The Copic markers I used:
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43, E74, E49
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04
Bunny: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
Pillows: R20, R21, R22, R24, R81, R83, R85, R89
Dress: B000, B00, B01, B02, B04
I’m entering her in the following challenges (not entered to all listed, some challenge I’m just keeping so I can remember to check the wonderful artworks):
– Marker Pop Challenge#38
– The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #63 Love
– Tiddly Inks Challenge Primary Colors
– Make It Monday #179 Challenge
– Stampin for the Weekend Sparkle and Shine
– Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
– Glitter n Sparkle Challenge# 74 Add a Sentiment
– Alphabet Challenge A for Always and Forever
– Divas By Design Challenge Rubber Stamp Only
– 7 Kids College Funds Challenge# 94 Anything Goes
– Cute Cards #309 Buttons and Bows
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge# 61 Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge
– Crafting When We Can Challenge# 63 Bling
– Love to Scrap #24 Anything Goes
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #73 Textures
– Card Making Mamas #81 Stack it Up
– Brown Sugar Challenge # 81 Use a Die Cut or Punch
– Totally Papercrafts Challenge
– Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Cute
– Crafty Sentiments Spots or Dots
– One Stitch At A Time Challenge# 202