Good Morning Everyone,
It’s time for another fun Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team card! Ever since I posted my very first Elizabeth Craft Designs project, I’ve been thinking and thinking and thinking… of what exactly could I do next. Something colorful? Something fun? Or maybe something new? Or maybe combine them all!
Let’s see what exactly I’m talking about! And before I forget, please remember to tell me in your comments below if you like this format of steps, I find separating steps useful and would like to hear what you think, plus now all supplies used are listed at the end for easy quick reference.
1. Let’s start with some fun paper: Be. Loved by Fancy Pants Designs, which serves as the main frame and floor for my card. Also, we can use some Neenah Pearl card stock, which I airbrushed to serve as our sky.
2. Next I combined some sweet little digital images in Silhouette Studio: Tiddly Inks Hanging around little girl received some legs from School Girl and also added some little birds.
3. At this point we can pull out simple white card stock, double-sided-adhesive and my absolute favorite, Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter — getting exciting, right?
4. Once we peeled off the release sheet of our double-sided adhesive sheet, carefully place it over the white card stock. At this point, we can cut out the size of the paper we need, remove the other release sheet and apply our microfine glitter mentioned above — Els van de Burgt of Elizabeth Craft Designs has a wonderful video of this technique on YouTube: Silk Microfine Glitter – Coloring with Alcohol Markers.
5. Using our freshly glittered adhesive-cardstock, now we can cut out 2 poles and 10 little flags with the Lots of Pops die set. Also cut out the little heart from the Accordion Oval Card die set. They all look beautiful!
6. Using the Lots of Pops die set to create the base of our card.
7. And now my other favorite part: coloring is next! Yes, I’m addicted… So let’s color up the little upside down girl and the little birds. And here comes the beauty of Elizabeth Craft Design’s glitter: now I can use the same Copic markers on the flags that I also used on the clothing. How cool is that! No need to dig for matching paper! No need to match the cloths with paper we already found, none of that old hassle! And the colored flags are simply amazing! Daylight or by the lamp, everything is reflecting the light in the most beautiful way.
8. To decorate the front of our card, I used the Thinking of You die and one of the decorator pieces included in the Katie Label Pivot card die set to cut the label.
9. Now it’s time to assemble. Relax. Sit back and enjoy!
I hope to see your cards soon and please ask me any questions! Hugs, Rita
Katie Label Pivot Card die set
Lots of Pops die set
Accordion Oval Card die set
Thinking of You die set
Be. Loved. by Fancy Pants Designs
Neenah Pearl card stock
I’m entering the following challenges:
– Marker Pop Challenge#39 Anything Goes
– The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #66 Inspired by a book
– Tiddly Inks Challenge #129
– Stampin for the Weekend Anything Goes Challenge
– Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
– Glitter n Sparkle Challenge# 77 Use some Blue
– Alphabet Challenge A for Always and Forever
– Divas By Design Challenge Rubber Stamp Only
– Cute Cards #313 It’s a Wild World
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge# 64 Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge
– Crafting When We Can Challenge# 65
– Love to Scrap Anything Goes
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #75
– Card Making Mamas #83 Challenge
– Brown Sugar Challenge # 86
– Totally Papercrafts Challenge
– Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Cute
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge
– One Stitch At A Time Challenge# 205