Good morning, friends!
I have a sweet surprise to show you today! It is time for our Elizabeth Craft Designs Designers’ Challenge and we’re all creating something white! Please remember to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs blog on April 30th as the other wonderful designers’ work will be showcased as well.
As you might already know, Elizabeth Craft Designs new Peel-off Stickers are designed to work with the die sets. When I received the new Flowers Labels Peel-off Stickers, I know right away that I had to make a card and happy to share the steps, took lots of photos this time around.
1. Bring out your Flowers Labels Peel-off stickers, double sided adhesive, white cover stock and patterned paper
2. Peel off the release sheet of your double sided adhesive and attach the adhesive side to the white cardstock
3. Place the release sheet on your work surface and place your Peel-off sticker flowers upside down on the release sheet (sticky side up)
4. Place the adhesive side of the double-sided adhesive and card stock combination onto the release sheet
5. Add Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter onto the adhesive side of our combined layer
6. Shake off the extra glitter and simply use our fingers to polish the surface, which allows the glitter to stick and remain on the double-sided adhesive
7. Use your craft scissors and fussy cut around the glittered flower pieces, leaves and dots
8. Cut out “Thinking Of You” from the extra glittered paper
9. Cut a 6″ high x 11″ wide cardstock and adhere the patterned paper on top, score at 5.5″
10. Place the Katie Label Pivot Card die cut over the score line and die cut the card base
11. Assemble card with little foam squares and craft glue and add pearls to flowers.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this fun card tutorial.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Product List:
Flower Labels Peel-0ff Sticker gold
Double-sided Adhesive Sheets
Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
788 – Thinking of You Die Set
768 – Katie Label Pivot Card Die Set
The Paper Studio Stripe Pearlescent paper
Tombow Mono glue