Something new and exciting again today! Today is my first post with All Dressed Up Stamps Design Team. And I got my own little badge! Actually, it gets even better! Since my daughter loves All Dressed Up so much, she got a badge too! Have I mentioned how much I love kind-hearted good people? Thank you!
And it is new challenge time at All Dressed Up with our theme for this challenge: Monochrome! So simply pick a color and use its different variations.
This challenge will run until April 15th so head on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of the teams creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there. Please note: to enter the challenge here, you need to use an All Dressed Up image or paper. And please remember to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters.
How about my card? Oh, yes! Yes, I did create a card, of course! Hahaa
I used the Three Little Autumn Girls digital image — which is how I think of my fun friends I don’t get to see often. One of my favorite dies sets by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston is the Accordion Oval Card set and I finally got to use it! I say this so many times but will say again (and again and again) that these die sets are amazing! Everything lines up, everything cuts and looks perfect, couldn’t have asked for better! And they’re made in the USA!
How did I create this card?
I placed the little girls in my Silhouette Studio software, outlined and cut out the images by my Silhouette Portrait cutter.
Next I had to pick out the paper and somehow today it was a simple 2 minute process (instead of my usual hours) using Me & My Big Ideas Specialty card stock paper. I also used the same paper with Small Dragonfly, Small Butterfly and Thinking of You die cuts from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Please remember that I am always happy to personalize my artwork with a name, a quote or a special message, endless options really. Also, colors are always customizable options, after all Copic Markers come in 358 different colors!
I am also posting more detailed photos below, please check them out too.
I’m entering her in the following challenges (not entered to all listed, some challenge I’m just keeping so I can remember to check the wonderful artworks):
– Marker Pop Challenge#40 Spring
– The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #66
– Stampin for the Weekend Spring Colors
– Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
– Glitter n Sparkle Challenge# 78 Mothers Day
– Alphabet Challenge D for Die Cuts
– Divas By Design Challenge Anything Goes
– 7 Kids College Funds Challenge# 96 Anything Goes
– Cute Cards Challenge
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge# 65 Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Glitter and Lace
– Crafting When We Can Challenge #66 For a Child
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #76 April Showers
– Card Making Mamas #81 Stack it Up
– Brown Sugar Challenge # 87 Easter
– Totally Papercrafts Challenge #212 Think Pink
– Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Transport
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge Showers
– One Stitch At A Time Challenge #206 Anything Goes