I used the super sweet Charlotte on her paper airplane digital image with lots and lots of wonderful Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston die sets. As we travel the world with Charlotte, of course we all wish for our sweet friends, so yes, I wish you were here!
The moment I saw this sweet Charlotte on her Air Force airplane, I knew I had to do something super fun so let’s see just what I did.
1. First of all, outlined the digital image in Silhouette Studio and let me Silhouette Portrait cut out the little details.
2. Using Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston Lots of Pops die set, I created 2 side by side cuts on my 6 x 12 cloudy cover stock as I needed to create a solid platform that could support my trees.
3. Using Farm House Paper Company’s Fair Skies card stock, I cut out several trees, clouds, leaves and flowers with Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs’ All Seasons die set. I also used Elizabeth Craft Designs’ curvy leaves and the little grass die from the Garden Bench die set. And used the same card stock to cut out some postcards to add to the card base.
4. Once everything was cut out, assembly could start and this is how my fun Wish you were here! card was created. Plus, I had saved a tiny little postcard that I placed on the back and stuck my logo on it.
Please remember that I’m always happy to create something unique for you! There are really just endless possibilities!
I hope to see your cards soon and please ask me any questions! Hugs, Rita
Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston Lots of Pops die set
Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston Garden Bench die set
Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston All Seasons Tree
Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston Curvy Leaves die set
Farm House Paper Company Fair Skies, 6 x 6
I’m entering the following challenges:
– Marker Pop Challenge#40 Spring
– The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #66 Inspired by Book
– Stampin for the Weekend Spring Colors
– Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
– Glitter n Sparkle Challenge# 78 Mothers Day
– Alphabet Challenge D for Die Cuts
– Divas By Design Challenge Anything Goes
– 7 Kids College Funds Challenge# 96 Anything Goes
– Cute Cards Challenge
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge# 65 Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Glitter and Lace
– Crafting When We Can Challenge #66 For a Child
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #76 April Showers
– Card Making Mamas #81 Stack it Up
– Brown Sugar Challenge # 87 Easter
– Totally Papercrafts Challenge #212 Think Pink
– Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Transport
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge Showers
– One Stitch At A Time Challenge #206 Anything Goes