Today is our May challenge here at Kit & Clowder: May Flowers and I would like to show you my new card using the sweet digital stamps by Chi Chi Memories, who sponsors our challenge this month — thank you so much! They are giving away a 15% off coupon and a free digi — how exciting! Please make sure to check out and like Chi Chi Memories over on their Facebook Page. And please remember to include flowers too with your entries!
For my card today, I just couldn’t figure out which image to use so yes, used three of the sweet little girls and created a card “For You”! Well, almost for you because my little girl saw the card and automatically asked “for me?” so there went the card… to her ever growing collection!
Products I also used today:
– Curvy Leaves die set by Elizabeth Craft Designs
– Accordion Fancy Label by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston — amazing die sets, cut perfectly each and every time and Made in the USA!
– Flowers are by Recollection
– Glitter brush pen by Wink of Stella Brush
– Base Card stock by Momenta (cannot seem to find a link)
– Main card stock by Glitz Design 6 x 6 Sunshine in my Soul — just loved the name and had to use it! Gorgeous paper and yes, Made in the USA, acid and lignin free.
– Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E74, E47, E49
Dresses: V20, V22, 25, V28 and V91, V93, V95, V99
Yellow: Y04, Y08, YR04
Green: YG11, YG61, YG 67