It is launch time at All Dressed Up, and we have four fantastic images for you for this months launch.
My Little Flowergirl
To Have & To Hold
How wonderful, right? To purchase any of the images please head on over to the Shop.
For my design team card for the launch I have used To Have and To Hold
Also don’t forget to stop by our Facebook Group to share your All Dressed Up creations & chat to fellow crafters.
Also keep an eye out for more inspiration from the rest of The Dressy Girls throughout the month.
Thank you for stopping by! Hugs, Rita
Below are all the challenges I join from time to time and entering this project in some of them (keeping the rest on the list so I can easily reference):
– Marker Pop Challenge #43 Anything Goes
– The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #70 Let’s Hear it for the Girls
– Stampin for the Weekend Challenge Photo Inspiration
– Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
– Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #85 Men / Male Colors Cards
– Alphabet Challenge G for Gorgeous Gowns
– Divas By Design Challenge Anything Goes
– 7 Kids College Funds Challenge #100 Anything Goes
– Cute Cards Challenge #321 Hand made Embellishment
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge# 72 Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #65 Use a tag
– Crafting When We Can Challenge #69 Die Cut/silhouette/craft robo shapes
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #79 Animals
– Card Making Mamas Challenge #87 Over the Rainbow
– Brown Sugar Challenge # 87 Easter
– Totally Papercrafts Challenge (waiting on new)
– Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Lots of Layers (DT call)
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge Inspired by a Song
– Crafting at the Weekend Challenge #1 Anything Goes
– Crafty Catz Challenge #231 Just for Sports
– A Random Fan Challenge #9 Anything Goes