Oh, something new and exciting today! Betty from Simply Betty Stamps (SBS) was so kind and asked me to guest design with her team for their new release!
With my calendar so full, I was hesitant to respond until she showed me the images! And then I was sold instantly! Thank you so much, Betty!!!
There are some wonderful new additions to the SBS family! Yes Babies, not one but 8 new Teen Babies!! Draw by Rachel Sharp for SBS!
Of course these aren’t your average little dudes and dudettes! They have that quirky SBS touch to them yet super cute and fitting for all your baby project needs!
You can grab these little cuties here:
Digi: Baby Teens
Rubber: Baby Teens (pre-order only)
Seeing how we are continuing our awesome 4th Birthday celebration we have yet another fun little contest! This is for a HUGE package of ALL and any Teen Scene lines that release from July 2014 through December 2014! Yep any Teen Scene full lines that release between those dates! What’s the challenge? Why another challenge of course!
Using any of the new Teen babies create one project and do NOT use any traditional baby colors: Light Pink, Yellow, Baby Blue, Baby Green. NOTHING pastel and nothing traditional baby!
You have until the 29th of June @ 4:59 PM PST to create your projects and upload them to the linky tool below!
Won’t you please check out all the awesome projects the gals have prepared to inspire you!?
Rita Special Guest for our Release (that’s me)
As I colored the sweet little London and her kitty, I decided to add Glossy accents to the food spots as well the inside of the little flowers on the tree. Also used a stand up helper die to pop up a piece of the card stock so London can sit in front of the bench, which is by the way an amazing die! This is the first time I’ve ever tried and I’m in love!
Supplies I used today:
– (780) Garden Bench die set, Karen Burniston design for Elizabeth Craft Designs
– (781) All Season Tree die set, Karen Burniston design for Elizabeth Craft Designs
– (792) Stand Up Helpers die set, Karen Burniston design for Elizabeth Craft Designs
– (730) Curvy Leaves die set, Elizabeth Craft Designs
– K&Company Designer Paper by Susan Winget
– Gelly Roll Metallic Pen
– Ranger Glossy Accents
My coloring? I cannot thank Alyce, my friend and teacher enough — wonderful classes, coloring community, support, feedback and just awesome friendships along the journey! I honestly hope that you too will hop over to Kit & Clowder Coloring Community and sign up for the fantastic classes!
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 Hair: E40, E42, E44, E74, E47, E49 Blue: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG04, BG09 Pink: RV63, RV66, RV69 Yellow: Y00, Y02, Y04, Y08, E11, E13 Red: R22, R24, R27, R46, R59
Thank you all for stopping by on this fun Friday!
The challenges I’m entering this project in:
– The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #72 Use something Metal
– Through the Craft Room Door Challenge
– Divas By Design Challenge 3 or more layers
– 7 Kids College Funds Challenge #102 Anything Goes
– Cute Cards Challenge #326 – Beside the Seaside!
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge# 76 Anything Goes
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge CAS of Full on