Hello Crafty Friends,
Today is the last day of August and that means it is our Designers’ Challenge at Elizabeth Craft Designs. Our design team was asked to create projects with an Asian theme using the wonderful Elizabeth Craft Designs dies and peel-off stickers.
My own personal challenge was to create projects that can be followed and recreated easily again.
My first set of cards are using the Kimono die set, the Accordion Oval Card die set, the Thank You and Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper dies. These wonderful die sets helped me create the complimenting cards. I chose The Lace & Linen cardstock by DCWV and added some little dragonflies to finish off these soft Asian cards.
Here are the elements.
And here are the finished cards.
As I was looking through all the beautiful Peel-Offs, the Asian signs caught my eyes and just knew I had to create one more card. I chose to create lanterns with these gold signs adding the Thinking of You die to finish the card.
And here is my third card for today using The Tradewinds cardstocks by DCWV
Thank you so much for stopping by today and please take a look at the beautiful creations of our entire team at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
hugs to you all, Rita
Supplies used today by Elizabeth Craft Designs:
– (744) Kimono die set
– (772) Accordion Oval Card die set, designed by Karen Burniston
– (941) Thank You Stand Up Helper die
– (937) Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper die
– (712) Small Dragon Fly die set
– (SKU 920) Asian Peel-Off in gold
– (789) Thinking of You die
– (769) Accordion Circle Card die set, designed by Karen Burniston
– The Lace & Linen cardstock by DCWV
– The Tradewinds cardstocks by DCWV