There’s something new again with Milk N Coffee, our design team has created some beautiful projects and it’s all about TRAVEL.
I would like to share my new card with the super sweet Lady with Antique Bicycle. Please stop by Milk N Coffee Etsy Store to explore all the wonderful images. What can I say? I absolutely adore these little images as they’re drawn by two amazingly sweet ladies I hope to meet one day!
I used lots of flowers today, all by Live and Love Crafts. My paper is Floral Elegance by the wonderful M R Designs — very pretty combination of soft colors and beautiful design. For the card base, I used Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around the Page Set, Eyelet Lace.
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E74, E47, E49
Blue: BG000, BG01, BG02
Bike: YG11, YG61, YG63
Yellow Dress: Y02, Y06, Y08, E11
Bike Tire: C01, C03, C05
Flowers: RV63, RV66, RV69
– Brown Sugar Challenge #107 Anything Goes (didn’t enter)
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge Back to School
– Through the Craft Room Door Challenge
– Alphabet Challenge N for Natural
– Cute Cards Challenge #335 Back to School
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge #85 Anything Goes
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #86 Back to School