Good morning crafty friends,
Today I would like to share my ‘Thank You’ card with you I create with lots of amazing Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies. I hope you have a nice cup of coffee or tea in your hand so you can sit back and enjoy my tutorial.
This is how you can create this simple yet elegant card:
1. Cut two card bases (front and back) at 6″ wide x 6″ long and secure the Agatha Edges onto the base with washi tape. Die cut one at a time.
2. Repeat each side rotating the two different Agatha Edges for both front and back of our card. Set them aside.
3. For the inside of the card, cut the card base at 4″ wide x 9″ long and score at 4.5″. Adhere the inside layer to the back of the front card base and mark the cut line on the back card base, then trim along the cut mark.
4. Adhere the inside layer to the back of the back card base and test that the card can open and close easily without hitting any other section.
5. Using a darker card base, die cut the Flourish with Flowers, Thank You sentiment and the larger flower of the Crystal Flower set. Using a lighter card base, die cute two circles from the Accordion Circle Card set and the larger flower of the Crystal Flower Overlay Set 2. The little tag will go with a small gift.
Here you see all the die cuts for our card.
6. Adhere the Flourish with Flowers die cuts onto the front of the card base and place foam squares onto the circle die cuts, which will bring the card to a 3-dimensional feeling. Adhere the ‘Thank You’ die cut to the front of the card.
7. Adhere the smaller circle onto the larger circle with foam squares.
8. Adhere both Crystal flower and overlay to complete our card.
As always, I would like to thank you for following my tutorial and I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did creating it.
Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies used today:
– (782) Agatha Edges die set
– (797) Flourish with Flowers die set
– (769) Accordion Circle Card die set
– (923) Crystal Flower Overlay Set 2 die set
– (924) Crystal Flower Set 1 die set
– (788) Thank You die
– DCWV The Lace & Linen Stack card stock