Of course, the theme is THREE!
Our Design Team was asked to create projects with THREE and now we are here to challenge you too to create a project with the same THREE theme. It can be three embellishments, three colors, three papers, three elements or three patterns or something you can thing with three, basically Anything Goes with three.
Please note the rules of the hop:
1. Please visit each of our DT members blog (list below) and leave a comment on our Birthday Blog Hop post.
2. Return to the main blog & add your name to the linky: CLICK HERE
The winner of the blog hop will receive:
– 5 DIGI IMAGES and
– ONE CUSTOM IMAGE from Milk N Coffee
The lucky winner will be drawn at random on 2rd of October. Please note: we will be checking that the randomly drawn winner has left a comment on each of our DT member’s post. And something fun too! There’s a freebie at the bottom of my post — please use and enjoy it (click to enlarge it).
I would also like to share my card I created for my sweet friend, Tracy (psst, don’t tell her, she doesn’t know yet), dropped in and gone with the mail this morning.
My image today is the lovely Little Girl with Umbrella — just so darling!
My 3 different papers were: Sweet Sentiments by Graphic 45, The Gilded Paper Stack by DCWV and Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz by Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Thank you so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK with the blog hop!
Entering the following challenges:
– Little Miss Muffet Challenge #94 Anything Goes
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge Autumn Colors
– Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Anything Goes
– Alphabet Challenge P for Pretty Petals
– Cute Cards Challenge #339 Awesome Autumn
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge #89 Anything Goes
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #88 Anything Goes
– Crafting from the Heart Challenge #36 Anything Goes
– Artistic Inspirations Challenge #106 Anything Goes