Hello Crafty Friends,
Today is the last day of September and that means it is our Designers’ Challenge at Elizabeth Craft Designs. Our design team was asked to create projects with the Autumn theme using the wonderful Elizabeth Craft Designs dies and peel-off stickers.
My first card is a fun Halloween card using the Katie Label Accordion die set, designed by the wonderful Karen Burniston. I used the Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter base for the peel off stickers and colored them with Copic markers. I also used the ‘B’ letter from the Happy Birthday die and cut out the ‘o’ letters from the Thinking of You die. To add a little more fun to the colored peel off stickers, I also added glitter dots for eyes.
I also colored up some pumpkins over Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and created a simpler card that is easy to recreate too, perfect for our host for Thanksgiving. This time I used the Ring Accordion die set, also designed by the wonderful Karen Burniston.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and please take a look at the beautiful creations of our entire team at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
hugs to you all, Rita
Supplies used today by Elizabeth Craft Designs:
– (903) Katie Label Accordion die set, designed by Karen Burniston
– (904) Ring Accordion die set, designed by Karen Burniston
– (783) Happy Birthday die
– (789) Thinking of You die
– (732) Candles die set
– (SKU 2585) Halloween in Frame Peel Off Sticker in gold
– (SKU 2538) Pumpkins Peel Off Sticker in black
– (SKU 7018) Glitter Dots
– (798) Four Bows die set
– Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
– Double Sided Adhesive
– Fall & Halloween cardstock by DCWV
– Sweater Weather cardstocks by DCWV