Welcome to our surprise birthday blog hop and challenge. Today is the very talented Wendy’s birthday, for those who don’t know Wendy is the owner and artist behind All Dressed Up. All the team would like to wish Wendy a very happy birthday and thank her for her amazing images, and for everything she does. Happy birthday, Wendy!
We normally have our new challenge on the 15th, but as today is Wendy’s birthday we wanted to do a surprise birthday blog hop, along with our challenge.
First of all, the challenge theme is Anything goes as long as it features one of our images or digital papers.
I’ve created a nautical card for Wendy combining two All Dressed Up images: Christmas Post and Cute Just Got Cuter, which is one of the wonderful freebie images. I took away the little snowflakes and writings so the fun mailbox can show the journey of my card all the way from California, USA to the UK!
I also used some of my absolute favorite elements with this card:
– Lucy Label Pop Up die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
– Graphic 45 By The Sea Pad, 12 by 12-Inch
– Graphic 45 By The Sea Tags and Pockets
This is such an easy theme and we cannot wait to see all your fantastic entries, the winner will receive 3 images of their choice from the Store
And now about the blog hop: below is a list of the dressy girls for you to hop around….we have a very big team here so you have until 1st July midnight GMT to hop round them all.
At the end of the hop two random Dressy Girls will pick someone who has visited and commented on their hop card to receive 2 images of their choice from the Store
All Dressed Up Blog
The winners of the hop and challenge will be announced on 3rd July here on the blog.
** Please remember that any entry not using an All Dressed Up image or paper will be removed from the challenge **
The challenge and hop run until Midnight GMT 1st July
We cannot wait to see all your creations, please also stop by our Facebook Group and share them there too.
Plus a little something that’s so huge in my life: my coloring! I cannot thank Alyce, my friend and teacher enough! And I honestly hope that you too hop over to Kit & Clowder Coloring Community and sign up for the fantastic classes!
My Copic colors:
Cat: E21, E23, E29
Dog on left: E11, E13, E15, E18
Dog on right: E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Mailbox: R22, R24, R27, R46, R59, R89
These are all the challenges I join from time to time and entering this project in some of them (not all):
– Marker Pop Challenge #45 Anything
– The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #72 Use something Metal
– Stampin for the Weekend Challenge Anything Goes
– Through the Craft Room Door Challenge
– Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #89 Father / Male
– Alphabet Challenge I for Inspiration
– Divas By Design Challenge Red, white and blue
– 7 Kids College Funds Challenge #102 Anything Goes
– Cute Cards Challenge #325 So Macho
– 613 Avenue Create Challenge# 76 Anything Goes
– Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #67 B&W +1
– Crafting When We Can Challenge #71 Left over
– Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge #81 Flora and Fauna
– Card Making Mamas Challenge #87 Over the Rainbow
– Totally Papercrafts Challenge
– Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Baby
– Crafty Sentiments Challenge CAS of Full on