Welcome everyone to the Tombow and Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog Hop! If you’re here from Debra Hensley, then you’re in the right place, if not then please start at the beginning at Tombow. And to continue with this fun blog hop, you’ll need to visit Melissa Cash next!
The project I like to share with you today is my Spring is in the Air! card. As I love colors, Spring and all the wonderful die sets of Elizabeth Craft Designs, I knew that working with Tombow’s Landscape Palette Dual Brush Pens would bring my imagination to life!
1. Create a card base from white cardstock, cut at 6″ wide x 12″ high, score at 6″ high and fold
2. Cut two card stock piece to 6″ wide x 6″ high pieces, one blue and one green tones.
3. Use the Agatha Edges die cut on the green tone card stock
4. Use Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive to attached blue and green card stocks to white base
5. Use 1 sheet of Watercolor Paper and color it with Tombow 990, 947 and 899 brown colors in lines, starting with darker to lighter, use N00 to blend colors together
6. Use 1 sheet of Watercolor Paper and color it with Tombow 526 and 528 blue colors in lines, starting with darker to lighter, use N00 to blend colors together
7. Use 1 sheet of Watercolor Paper and color it with Tombow 228 and 249 green colors in lines starting with darker to lighter, use N00 to blend colors together
8. Die cut the brown colored sheet with All Seasons Tree set’s tree die
9. Die cut the blue sheet with All Seasons Tree set’s flower die and Bunch of Flowers’ flower dies
10. Die cut the green sheet with Curvy Leaves and the grass die from the Garden Bench die set
11. Add Double-sided Adhesive to the extra pieces of already colored blue and brown watercolor paper
12. Transfer the peel-off bird sticker and branch from the Birds and Branches Peel-Off Sticker set onto the double-sided adhesive and add the Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter then color with Tombow markers again and cut out
13. Assemble trees with leaves and flowers, also assemble flowers. Add small rhinestones in the middle of each flower
14. Use the Lucy Label Pop Up die on the card base
15. Assemble card front and inside with all the elements
Elizabeth Craft Designs
779 – Lucy Label Pop Up die set
782 – Agatha Edges die set
780 – Garden Bench die set
728 – Bunch of Flowers die set
781 – All Seasons Tree die set
730 – Curvy Leaves die set
There is also a wonderful prize to win! What to do? To be eligible to win, please comment on each of the designers projects and don’t forget to “Like” the Tombow and “Like” Elizabeth Craft Designs Facebook page! Tombow will announce a winner on Monday April 21st at 3:30 P.M. EST.
Remember, to continue with our blog hop, you’ll need to visit Melissa Cash next! Good luck!
See all the products included in the prize:
Thank you so much for playing along!